Opinions on crypto-in-main

I would appreciate it if those running for DPL could answer the
following:

1) Do you think we have all the legal advice necessary to begin
   implementing the crypto-in-main transition?  If not, what would you
   do to secure what more legal advice you think is needed?

2) Do you believe crypto-in-main is an important goal?  Why or why
   not?

3) Barring unforeseen difficulties, would you push to have the
   crypto-in-main transition done during this year?

Thomas