Re: Opinions on crypto-in-main

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 12:19:30AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

> I would appreciate it if those running for DPL could answer the
> following:
>
> 1) Do you think we have all the legal advice necessary to begin
>    implementing the crypto-in-main transition?  If not, what would you
>    do to secure what more legal advice you think is needed?
>
> 2) Do you believe crypto-in-main is an important goal?  Why or why
>    not?
>
> 3) Barring unforeseen difficulties, would you push to have the
>    crypto-in-main transition done during this year?

Crypto in main is already being moved forward. It will probably be in
working condition by the time a new DPL takes office. I'd go for some
better more forward-looking questions.

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '