Re: [PROPOSED] Michael Bramer must stop spamming or be expelled

>> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

 > I propose that Michael Bramer be ordered to stop sending automated mails
 > to other developers (regarding the DDTS or any other subject).
 >
 > If he does not comply within 24 hours of ratification of this proposal,
 > he will be expelled from the Debian Project.

 And I propose that developers who send useless childish smart ass
 one-liners to Debian mailing lists get expelled, too... no, wait,
 scratch that, there wouldn't be anyone left...

 Get real Branden.  Michael's system has bugs.  Just ask him to stop
 sending the messages, write an opt-in system (since it looks like
 people would consider an opt-out one out of the question) that uses
 email addresses instead of package names ("send the DDTS mail iff the
 maintainer is on the list of people who want to get notified about this
 stuff"), send a message to d-d-a and start sending the mails again.
 How hard can that be?  It's four lines of perl...  (golf anyone?)

--
Marcelo             | From the back, Vetinari looked like a carnivorous
mmagallo@debian.org | flamingo.