Re: [PROPOSED] Michael Bramer must stop spamming or be expelled

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 01:35:17AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> I propose that Michael Bramer be ordered to stop sending automated mails
> to other developers (regarding the DDTS or any other subject).
>
> If he does not comply within 24 hours of ratification of this proposal,
> he will be expelled from the Debian Project.

What about the first rule of the constitution:

         Nothing in this constitution imposes an obligation on anyone to do
work for the Project. A person who does not want to do a task which has been
delegated or assigned to them does not need to do it. However, they must not
actively work against these rules and decisions properly made under them.

?

Thanks, Mt.