Re: Lets speak about freeness, ...

On Fri, Jun 16, 2000 at 10:24:04AM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> And branden, i thought you were so overworked that you had no time to look at
> the Xfree 4.0 package, apparently it seems not to be like that, since you have
> time for futile flamewars, ... :)))

You presume to schedule my time for me?  Tell you what.  The day you start
signing my paychecks is the day you can start directing the disposition of
my time.

Over the past week I have produced no less than SIX distinct test builds of
3.3.6-8 for the potato release, so that it may ship in a form suitable for
final release.

Oh, I'm sorry, that's not work on XFree86 4.0, so that doesn't count.  I
guess work I do for the benefit of the users of our actual RELEASES is
negligible in contrast to the work I could be doing to satisfy your selfish
desires.  I had no idea you were completely dependent on me to get XFree86
from source code to binary form.  I hope you'll forgive me if I don't have
much sympathy for such inaptitude.

The sooner you quit harassing me, and generally being an asshole about
XFree86 .debs, the sooner I'll end up accomplishing what you want.

The emoticons, and the boilerplate "Friendly" closing to your messages, do
nothing to counter the fact that you have persisted in inappropriately
hounding me over the way I choose to maintain my packages.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    It's not a matter of alienating authors.
Debian GNU/Linux               |    They have every right to license their