Re: Lets speak about freeness, ...

I tested Xfree86 4.0 days ago. It works (for me) but there are quite a lot
packages that won't work anymore with it (or quite work). So, Xfree86 4.0
definitively wont't enter potato, and it will be hard to release it
even in woody since all the problems it will generate with anything else.
So leave Branden alone, and if you want Xfree86 4.0, go get the source
from www.xfree86.org. You'll be surprised on how smoothly it compiles
and installs itself!

--
"Es América Latina, la región de las venas abiertas."
				Eduardo Galeano