Re: Lets speak about freeness, ...

On Fri, Jun 16, 2000 at 08:00:36PM -0400, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 16, 2000 at 10:24:04AM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > And branden, i thought you were so overworked that you had no time to look at
> > the Xfree 4.0 package, apparently it seems not to be like that, since you have
> > time for futile flamewars, ... :)))

(branden's response skipped)

Sorry, branden, i was wrong in writting that paragraph about xfree, but hey,
you have written much more agressives message in the past that i thought you
would understand a bit of humor, maybe it is not so, maybe i write it badly,
anyway, i apologize.

But still, the rest of my mail still is valid and the more important part of
it.

Friendly, (despite what branden thinks, ...)

Sven LUTHER