Re: Resending private mail to public lists

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 10:01:39AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > It's *private* *mail*. Treat it as such. For the sanity of the rest of us.
>
> More to the point: if a Debian developer is sending me hateful and
> abusive mail, I want the rest of the Project to know about it.

Yeah, but have you thought about how the rest of the Project might not want
to know about it, because it could care less about it? :)

Seriously though, there's plenty of spam on the lists already, please don't
add any more. Filter him out if he bothers you.