Re: Non-Constitutional Voting Procedure

Thomas Bushnell, BSG writes:
 > Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:

 > > > I would count the Official Debian disks.
 > >
 > > Official Debian hard drives that carry the FTP archive?
 >
 > Well, as always, I fall back on the definition of Debian.  It just

If in doubt, dodge the issue by pedantry, eh?

 > doesn't include non-free now, and if your claim is that in some sense
 > it really does, then that is the very confusion that we need to
 > rectify.

Clearly disks owned by Debian are Debian disks. A small proportion of
their space is taken up with non-free. Deal.

Matthew

--
The first object of any tyrant in Whitehall would be to make
Parliament utterly subservient to his will; and the next to overthrow