Re: [BALLOT] Social Contract Change Amendment

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer to have the entire text of the
ballot item in the ballot.  I don't like having a ballot initiative
which says yes or no but doesn't directly list the item for which we
are voting.  I download my email to my laptop and read the email at my
convenience.  I am not always connected to the Internet when I read
the email and thus couldn't find out whether I really knew the issue
behind vote.