Re: current ballot must be withdrawn per Constitution A.5

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 11:26:52AM +1100, Brendan O'Dea wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 12:42:17PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> >It scares me to no end that a single person in Debian, the project
> >secretary, can kill any proposal outright simply by ignoring it.
>
> There is provision in the Constitution (§7.2) for the Chairman of the
> Technical Committee to make or delegate a decision if the Project
> Secretary is unavailable.

The Chairman of the Technical Committee, who is not a person known for his
active role in the project.  He too has failed to discharge his duties in a
timely fashion.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |            You live and learn.
Debian GNU/Linux                |            Or you don't live long.