Re: current ballot must be withdrawn per Constitution A.5

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 12:42:17PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
>It scares me to no end that a single person in Debian, the project
>secretary, can kill any proposal outright simply by ignoring it.

There is provision in the Constitution (§7.2) for the Chairman of the
Technical Committee to make or delegate a decision if the Project
Secretary is unavailable.

Regards,
--
Brendan O'Dea                                        bod@compusol.com.au
Compusol Pty. Limited                  (NSW, Australia)  +61 2 9810 3633