Re: current ballot must be withdrawn per Constitution A.5

Shane Wegner <shane@cm.nu> writes:

> There was a proposal in a previous thread to require a 3/1
> majority on such documents I believe.  Would it not make
> sense to vote on that proposal in order to determine if a
> 3/1 vote is actually supported by Debian developers?

It would make sense.  The timing is lousy.

Also, if that proposal is defeated (which is not entirely unlikely
considering it requires a 75% supermajority), we are left with the
same question.

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>                       www.complete.org
Sr. Software Developer, Progeny Linux Systems, Inc.    www.progenylinux.com