Re: An ammendment (Re: Formal CFV: General Resolution to Abolish Non-Free)

On Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 09:10:47PM -0400, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 10, 2000 at 05:22:43PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > The intention of this ammendment is to provide a means for developers to
> > offer their support of the existing social contract while acknowledging
> > that the current situation does indeed give somewhat too much credibility.

Hmm. The words "...to non-free software" or something similar should've
appeared at the end of that sentence.

> I'm afraid I cannot parse this sentence.  I don't understand how you can
> have too much "credibility".

Pick some other word if you prefer it then, umm, "equality", "respect",
maybe "acceptance".

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark