Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

On Jun 23, Darren O. Benham wrote:
> Debian's counting method is more complicated than that :(  We use the
> concord accounting system where an option gets a "point" if more people
> prefer it to some other option... Debian only falls back to STV in case of
> a tie.

I suspect the net effect is the same, however.  (My bad, should have
re-read the constitution.)

The bottom line is that RMS's concerns are addressed by the voting system.

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence         |           Visit my home page!            |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>    |     http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/      |
|     Amiga A4000 604e/233Mhz    |     Do you want your bank to snoop?      |
|      with Linux/APUS 2.2.8     |    http://www.defendyourprivacy.com/     |