Re: vote.debian.org: swapping the logos (is it happening?)

On Wed, Jun 23, 1999 at 12:15:30AM -0500, Chris Lawrence wrote:
> http://vote.debian.org/ claims there's a vote on swapping the logos
> going on, but the ballot sender won't send me a ballot to vote on
> it... what gives?

I jumped the gun on the web page.  I tried to time it so the web pages
didn't get updated until tomarrow (Wed).. which is when I'm told the CFV
will be issued.

* <gecko@debian.org> <secretary@debian.org> <lintian-maint@debian.org>  *
* <webmaster@debian.org> <gecko@fortunet.com> <webmaster@spi-inc.org>   *