[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: ClamAV update to 0.97 for Lenny (oldstable)

Hi everyone,

After weeks of silence: a build of 0.97 is in the process of being uploaded to
lenny-volatile. It might take a day or two until the packages have been built
for all architectures and become available, though.

> On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 13:32, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 20:42:06 +0100, Willi Mann wrote:
> >> I guess the thread starter asked about the volatile-lenny version,
> >> which is 0.96.5+dfsg-1~volatile1, which is vulnerable.
> >
> > Exactly, that's the version I've got installed, the one coming from
> > volatile repo. So the question still remains: will be an update for
> > lenny?
> Wondering the same thing...  What can be done to help?

The obvious one: add man-power to the clamav team by joining it :-)

Sorry for the delay,

Attachment: pgpyoogRc4Nal.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply to: