Re: can I has squeeze/volatile?

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 09:33:14PM +0200, Philipp Kern wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 12:34:43PM +0200, Adam Borowski wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Now that squeeze is frozen and adventureous people and admins who want to
> > be prepared are encouraged to try upgrades on their less-important systems,
> > I think it would be nice if squeeze/volatile was already present -- possibly
> > empty, but not 404ing.
>
> We are currently in the process on getting it set up on the normal ftp-master
> machine.  So it's no simple "create the dists directory" for this one.

What I asked for, is just an empty file with a valid signature.
But if the real thing is close, no need to hungry.  I just wanted to get rid
of cron-apt spam on mine and early upgraders' squeeze systems in a way that
wouldn't cause surprises due to forgetting this in the future.

Hack on!
--
1KB		// Microsoft corollary to Hanlon's razor:
		//	Never attribute to stupidity what can be