Volatile Packages file not complete

Hi,

The "Packages" file on
http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian-volatile/dists/lenny/volatile/main/binary-armel/Packages
does not contain entries for all clamav packages, although they are
available in the pool directory and also directly downloadable from
http://packages.debian.org.

In particular I am looking for the following packages version
0.96.1+dfsg-1~volatile1:
clamav (missing)
clamav-base (available)
clamav-daemon (missing)
clamav-data (available)
clamav-dbg (missing)
clamav-docs (available)
clamav-freshclam (missing)
clamav-milter (missing)
clamav-testfiles (available)
libclamav-dev (missing)
libclamav6 (missing)

Attached you find the "Packages" file at the time of writing. Without
the 0.96 verisions of these packages the clamav package in Lenny is
broken as older versions of the virus scanner have been deactivated.
Currently with volatile enabled in sources.list you get the scanner
from 0.94 and the data files from 0.96 which leaves clamav in a broken
state.

I am not sure if this is the right place to report this issue, please
let me know where to send it instead if it is the wrong place.

Alexander