Re: Volatile Packages file not complete

Apologies, these packages are simply missing in the armel architecture
and not in the pool directories at all. I was accidentally gone to the
mipsel architecture instead of armel. They are also available e.g. in
i386. The reason why they are not created for the armel architecture
belongs probably to the clamav source package itself and not here.

Alexander