Re: Clamav 0.95 volatile with safebrowsing?

Hello Stephen,

> The feature will certainly not be disabled in source, although it may
> come disabled as a default for the configuration option in the debian
> packages - this will need some discussion.

I strongly recommend that it's disabled by default. Before enabling this
option, users should review the guidelines at
http://safebrowsing.clamav.net

Best regards

--
Luca Gibelli (luca _at_ clamav.net)       ClamAV, a GPL anti-virus toolkit
[Tel] +39 0187 1851862 [Fax] +39 0187 1852252 [IM] nervous/jabber.linux.it