Clamav 0.95 volatile with safebrowsing?

Hi Debian people,

May I ask if clamav 0.95 (volatile) will include Google safebrowsing? As "debian-volatile will only contain changes to stable programs that are necessary to keep them functional", I wonder if the safebrowsing will be removed altogether... We do businesses with China and there are so many zero-day viruses in China websites, safebrowsing will save me many, many hours to remove those http viruses.

And approximately when will the package appear in volatile?

Thank you for your response in advance.

Thanks,
Eric