libimdb-film-perl in volatile

Hi!

I'm the maintainer of libimdb-film-perl, a Perl module that can parse
imdb.com and hand movie data to the use in a nice and easy way.
Obviously, this package is updated everytime the html layout of
www.imdb.com changes.

This complicates maintenance of the package quite a bit, and the
releases manager actually suggested a while ago that I should upload the
package to volatile instead of using the unstable/testing route.  After
reading the description on http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-volatile/,
it seems to me the package might indeed fir in volatile-sloppy.

What do you think?  Would this package be accetable for volatile-sloppy?

Kind regards,
bas.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |