Re: libimdb-film-perl in volatile

Hi Bas,

first of all: am i missing something?

zobel@ries:~% dak ls libimdb-film-perl
libimdb-film-perl |     0.27-1 |      unstable | source, all

volatile is thought for stable. But i can't find your package in stable.

On Sun Jul 15, 2007 at 20:33:42 +0200, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> I'm the maintainer of libimdb-film-perl, a Perl module that can parse
> imdb.com and hand movie data to the use in a nice and easy way.
> Obviously, this package is updated everytime the html layout of
> www.imdb.com changes.

This at least qualifies for: volatile data

> What do you think?  Would this package be accetable for volatile-sloppy?

If the API/ABI stays stable enough and the config files (if there are any)
don't change, this might even qualify for volatile main archive.

Others? Opinions?

Greetings
Martin
--