Re: Can't install / upgrade libclamav1

Martin Zobel-Helas schrieb:
> Hi Ivan,
>
> On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 02:02:39PM +0200, IT-Support @ AStA TU Darmstadt <it-support@asta.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
> [...]
>> What's wrong?
> That you don't read and understand my mails. I allready told you a month
> ago, VOLATILE IS NOT FOR TESTING, IT IS FOR STABLE!
>
> Greetings
> Martin

Hello Martin,

oh yes I remember:

>volatile != secure-testing
>
>For volatile is for stable, secure-testing for testing.
>
>For volatile, look for
>http://lists.debian.org/debian-volatile-announce/debian-volatile-announce-2006/msg00000.html
>or http://channel.debian.de/faq/ch-dpkgundco.html#s-apt-key for more
>general information.
>
>Greetings from a TU Darmstadt Alumni
>
>Martin

But why the mirror I'm using (testing/etch: deb
http://secure-testing.debian.net/debian-secure-testing
etch/security-updates main contrib non-free)
then is mentioned just with the volatile project on this page:

http://www.clamav.net/binary.html

I'm sorry, but this is confusing, so even if I'm using "secure-testing"
for testing AND I DO SO,
I just need a list where I can post my question and getting an answer
from someone who understands my question and is able to answer it. Even
if the one who's asking seem to be too "silly" ;-)

> I also still have the problem, that I can't find any gpg-signatures >for
>the voilatile packages  :-(

OK, forget this - it's clear with your link:
http://channel.debian.de/faq/ch-dpkgundco.html#s-apt-key
Thanks!

So, I AM using secure-testing an if this is not the right list an answer
like "this isn't the right list for your question, please try
debian-testing list" would have been geat - next time I hope...

Ivan