Re: Is volatile dead?

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 12:15:24AM +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi MJ,
>
> you might have seen my post[1] on debian-www this afternoon. This a
> first draft how the new debian-volatile web page could look like. I know
> that not all information is yet included, but i think moving
> debian-volatile webpages to gluck makes it easier for other persons to
> help with webpages. As i am really not a good web page writer i would
> appreciate help here very much.
>
> Greetings
> Martin
>
> [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2005/11/msg00226.html

Just for notice, I'm working on integrating a couple of sections
about debian-volatile, one for users and the other for developers,
also integrating an automagically created mirror list and VUAs list.
So I'll add a debian-volatile directory under the root tree too, when
ready.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine