gtk-gnutella

Hi,

Unfortunately the current version of gtk-gnutella in Debian 3.1 (and
testing and unstable for that matter) is about to be excluded from the
network because the client is too old to correctly interoperate with the
rest of the network.

Thus, in order to keep the program functional for our users I'd like to
upload version of gtk-gnutella targetted at Debian 3.1 users to
volatile.

What/where do I do the upload?

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are