Re: postgrey into volatile

On Thursday 24 November 2005 00.44, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> On Wednesday, 23 Nov 2005, you wrote:
> > > regarding (ii): could you pleas send the diff to the list or a link
> > > to the diff? As you wrote you will keep the diff small, i see no
> > > problem why postgrey could not be included into debian-volatile.
> >
> > The volatile package is at <http://fortytwo.ch/debian/postgrey/>
> >
> > debdiff is attached.
>
> beside that dak for debian-volatile doesn't close bugs on bugs.d.o

I guessed that - the closes: entry is also informative for humans, though,
so I'll leave that in.

> everything looks fine to me. If noone complains, i would say, go ahead
> and upload it to volatile-master.debian.net

Ok, will do, probably Saturday (very busy until then.)

> One more thing to comment on: the changes-file on your website doesn't
> include the source package. Please remember that you need to upload the
> package to volatile including the source package. So you might want to
> rebuild once more and build with "-si".

Ok, will do as a sourceful upload.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.  There might be a
law against it by that time.