Re: postgrey into volatile

Hi Adrian,

On Wednesday, 23 Nov 2005, you wrote:
> > regarding (ii): could you pleas send the diff to the list or a link to
> > the diff? As you wrote you will keep the diff small, i see no problem
> > why postgrey could not be included into debian-volatile.
>
> The volatile package is at <http://fortytwo.ch/debian/postgrey/>
>
> debdiff is attached.

beside that dak for debian-volatile doesn't close bugs on bugs.d.o
everything looks fine to me. If noone complains, i would say, go ahead
and upload it to volatile-master.debian.net

One more thing to comment on: the changes-file on your website doesn't
include the source package. Please remember that you need to upload the
package to volatile including the source package. So you might want to
rebuild once more and build with "-si".

Greetings
Martin