Re: Making packages available be fore they are built on all archs

* Andreas Metzler (ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org) [051106 10:05]:
> However mannually downloading with wget instead of using apt is
> cumbersome. How about changing the setup to not wait for all archs to
> be in sync?

Two answers:

1. You can always get the prepared updates with adding
sarge-proposed-updates to your sources-list.
2. The main reason for clamav being delayed is that there are some small
compatibility issues that we need to resolve. I seriously hope to push
the update out in the next 48 hours.

Cheers,
Andi