Making packages available be fore they are built on all archs

Hello,
afaict dak for volatile is currently setup to install new packages
quickly into the pool but only update Packages.gz once the package is
built and uploaded on all archs.

I got this assumption from clamav, 0.87.1-0volatile.2 is in the pool
but not apt-get-able, because not yet listed in Packages.gz.

The same situation had happened with the previous update, so once I
found the upload notice for clamav 0.84-2.sarge.5 (from the PTS) in my
inbox I browsed volatile's pool. (Instead of building my own backport.)

However mannually downloading with wget instead of using apt is
cumbersome. How about changing the setup to not wait for all archs to
be in sync?
              cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute