mirror request

L.S,

Would it be possible for us to be granted mirror priv's for the volatile repository?

Were a rather big ISP in the Netherlands, Tiscali, running mostly debian (Sarge) systems. Now that Sarge has become stable we already found the need for some volatile packages (e.g clamav).

Ofcourse, we'll make it available for everyone to use by http, ftp and rsync (if that's ok with you) like we do with all the rest of de debian-mirror's we already have.

Thanks beforehand,

Michiel Fermie
Tiscali NL