Re: Filsystemkorruption i ext4?

Am Donnerstag, 28. März 2024, 14:49:37 CET schrieb Jesper Dybdal:
Hello,

memtest86+ is for testing RAM, but do you not want to test ext4 filesystem?

If so, I suggest to boot a live system like Knoppix or similar, then run your
test by using

e2fsck -y /dev/sda1

or wherever your filesystem resides.

Please pay attention: If you have encrypted filesystems, then first open the
encryption, do NOT mount the filesystem and then check it, for example:

cryptsetup luksOpen /dev/sda1 data1

then enter the password and now you can run

e2fsck -y /dev/mapper/data1

Note: the word "data1" is only an example, you can name it, whatever you want
like "space", "soap", "bullet", "henry" or whatever.

Hope this helps.

Best

Hans