Re: Filsystemkorruption i ext4?

[Sorry - I accidentally sent this too quickly in an incomplete state.  Second try here:]

On Wed, Mar 20, 2024, 11:28 AM Jesper Dybdal <jd-debian-user@dybdal.dk> wrote:

I think I'll let memtest86+ run overnight one of the coming nights.

Unless it is simply a RAM error, then it is a bit scary...

I've now let memtest86+ run for 9 hours, during which it did 14 passes of all its tests.  It found nothing wrong.

On 2024-03-20 22:58, Nicholas Geovanis wrote:
I have seen that a couple times, unlikely but possible. Maybe review your RAM configuration too, ensure that the sticks are on the same supported refresh rate and distributed across the slots in an approved way.

There is only one RAM stick (of 16 GB), so there should be no problems of that kind.

I'm afraid I won't find an explanation of that file system corruption :-(

Thanks to Franco and Nicholas for your responses,
Jesper

--
Jesper Dybdal
https://www.dybdal.dk