Re: Spam from the list?

On Wed, 06 Mar 2024 15:36:25 +0100
Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:

Hello Hans,

>I do not believe, it is a training problem. Why? Well, your formerly
>mail was marked as spam. So I marked it as ham. Now, your second mail
>again is marked as spam.

Spam/ham training is not, IME, a single shot affair.  However, as you go
on to say, this particular issue is in all likelihood due to forces
outside of our control.

At which point, I'll hand over to people far more experienced than I.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"