Re: *****SPAM***** Re: Spam from the list?

Hi Brad,

I am using this spamfilter now for several years. It should be well trained and
almost until about 4 months I never had any problems with it.

But until then suddenly the false positives increased from one day to another,
although I had changed nothing.

And weired: It happened only with mails from the debian forum! This looks
weired for me. Other spammails are still well recognized and I get no false
positives from any other site.

Maybe this is by chance. But mails, which are recognized as spam are looking
not fishy in any kind. Even a mail sent by myself to the forum was seen as
spam.

Of course there is the option, that my own spamfilter has changed, although I
did nothing manually, it could not be excluded.

I do not believe, it is is a training model, but of course, i will mark white
mails as ham manually and see, if the false positives decrease.

Will inform you again in a few days.

Best

Hans