Re: Spam from the list?

On Wed, 06 Mar 2024 13:53:49 +0100
Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:

Hello Hans,

>It should be well trained

Spam training is an ongoing process....

>But until then suddenly the false positives increased from one day to
>another, although I had changed nothing.

....because the spam changes.  What's coming now is new, and SA has not
seen it before.  You have to train it.  Equally, what you consider ham
can change - for example, when you subscribe to a new mailing list that
caters to a subject not encountered by you before because of, say, taking
up a new hobby.

I've been using my spam filtering set up for years too, and I still get
the occasional false positive.  I mark them as ham to (hopefully)
improve spam filtering here.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"