Re: *****SPAM***** Re: Spam from the list?

Hans (12024-03-06):
> I am using this spamfilter now for several years. It should be well trained and
> almost until about 4 months I never had any problems with it.

Hi.

It is probably not the reason for you problem now, but it is important
to note that in the “several years” since your spam filter was trained,
spammers have not stayed idle, they have learned, they have refined
their mail to bypass the most common protections. And in turn,
protections have evolved to fight the new stealthiness of spammers.

Spammers also have changed topics, they used to sell pills, now they
sell cryptocurrencies. If your Bayesian filter is trained to recognize
mails that sell pills, they might accept mails that seem to talk about
technical points of computing.

So if your own mail filter has not evolved, it is not surprising that it
becomes progressively less efficient.

> Am Mittwoch, 6. März 2024, 12:22:53 CET schrieb Brad Rogers:

Please remember not to top-post.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George