Re: ipv6 maybe has arrived.

On 2/13/23 06:01, Brian wrote:
On Mon 13 Feb 2023 at 09:25:15 +0100, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

On Sun, Feb 12, 2023 at 07:12:42PM +0000, Brian wrote:

[...]

Fortunately, the vast majority of users with a modern printer have
not taken a similar view. They now enjoy an effortless and enjoyable
printing experience.

My printer is all well, thankyouverymuch. Whenever I'm after an
"experience", I take my bike and ride to the mountains, very
enjoyable :)

Such a journey would give ample opportunity to ponder why mDNS
multicasting is welcomed by so many users and whether you will
embrace it when CUPS ceases to support legacy printers. :)

Precisely the unsaid point of my last post. That will be the impetus to fork cups.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis