Re: OT: repair/replace cell in Li-ion battery?

On Sunday 05 February 2023 06:29:12 pm local10 wrote:
> 5 Feb 2023, 20:28 by yvan@masson-informatique.fr:
> > Does anybody knows trusted manufacturers / brands I could find on the Internet? I am really disappointed by this battery (brand "vhbw") partially broken after only two years…
> >

> Find out the exact battery model you laptop uses and then buy a replacement battery of that exact model (on Ebay or whatever). Other batteries may be better or worse but they may also be incompatible with your laptop.
>
> Regards,

I wouldn't recommend ebay for this.  Bought a battery for a smartphone some years back,  apparently identical to the one that was in there,  and apparently having the exact same limit for capacity as the one that I was trying to replace...

Look at warranty and return policy for whoever you buy from.

-
M Dakin