Re: Cannot rum multiple command on remote machine via SSH

Am 05/02/2023 um 00:46 schrieb Keith Bainbridge:
On 4 February 2023 11:26:18 pm UTC, Charles Curley <charlescurley@charlescurley.com> wrote:
On Sat, 4 Feb 2023 11:24:37 +0000
Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com> wrote:

At night, I want to connect to LAP2 and perform these commands:

$ sudo tlp setcharge 90 95 BAT1 # resets battery settings for
external battery

$ hibernate.sh # a script that performs some housekeeping, puts
laptop into hibernation and eventually disconnects sshd.

Not what you asked, but why not automate these with cron jobs?

Do you get a command prompt after the first command.  What happens if you run

ls

After that first command? Please copy/paste your input and output for both

sudo tlp setcharge 90 95 BAT1

And

ls

as one paste.

I'll try that when I am at home. Thanks.

--
Ottavio Caruso