Re: Cannot rum multiple command on remote machine via SSH

Am 04/02/2023 um 23:26 schrieb Charles Curley:
On Sat, 4 Feb 2023 11:24:37 +0000
Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com> wrote:

At night, I want to connect to LAP2 and perform these commands:

$ sudo tlp setcharge 90 95 BAT1 # resets battery settings for
external battery

$ hibernate.sh # a script that performs some housekeeping, puts
laptop into hibernation and eventually disconnects sshd.

Not what you asked, but why not automate these with cron jobs?

Because it needs running if and when, not at a specific time. Of course, I could just go the other room, log in and run the command directly but I'm Italian and we are notoriously lazy.

--
Ottavio Caruso