Installing Debian11 on Lenovo P1 Gen5

Hello,

I am installing Debian 11 (firmware-11.6.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso ) on Lenovo
P1 Gen5 laptop, using Lemorele USB-C Hub HDMI 4K@60Hz - USB-C Docking
Station. This station has Ethernet RJ45 port with RTL8153 chipset
(according to lsusb), that's using Realtek r8152 driver.
During installation Ethernet card is recognized, it gets IP address,
etc, but once installation is done and I boot into Linux GUI, it does
not show any network adapter. I tried loading r8152/cdc_ether/usbnet
drivers, but to no avail. If I connect the docking station via USB-C
to USB-A adapter on USB-A port, Ethernet card is recognized after
installation. At the same time, the docking station works for other
activities, like USB drives, monitor/keyboard on USB-A ports, etc.
Also, I tried it on another laptop (Dell Latitude 5521) on USB-C port
and it's working as expected. Once I managed  to install backports
kernel (either via USB-A adapter or another USB Ethernet card), the
docking station starts working on USB-C port.
Can anyone give a clue how to make the Ethernet card work on USB-C
without installing the backports kernel? It will be installed
eventually, but before this I need network somehow to install and
since the WiFi is not working even with backports kernel (that's
another story), the only network card that can work is the Realtek
one.

Regards