Re: lists

Hello,

On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 11:44:42AM -0500, Pocket wrote:
> Does one email constitute "persistently undeliverable"?

I hope that the Debian listmasters get back to you with more
details, but I interpret Spectrum's reject message to mean that all
mails from Debian's IP from that time forward will be rejected. It
is likely a lot more than one email.

Again, you have evidence that Spectrum is rejecting Debian's email
to you just because there is a lot of it. What do you expect anyone
here or at Debian to do about that?

Thanks,
Andy