Re: Problem with /var/cache/apt/archives/

On 12/16/23 14:45, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
I am running Bookworm on my Debian computer. When I installed the OS I
selected the option for separate /var etc, and selected the default
sizes of the partitions.

When I ran sudo apt update this morning I received the error message:

E: You don't have enough free space in /var/cache/apt/archives/

Can I increase the size of the /var partition on the ssd without having
to reinstall the system?

LVM is one way to avoid this! ;^)

--
John Doe