Re: Problem with php after upgrading to Bookworm

…
> php-yaml
> php-zmq
> php5.6-common
> php5.6-json
> php7.0-common
> php7.0-curl
> php7.1-common
> php7.2-common
> php7.2-sodium
> php7.3-common
> php7.4-calendar
> php7.4-cgi	7.4.33-1+deb11u4
> php7.4-cli	7.4.33-1+deb11u4
> php7.4-common	7.4.33-1+deb11u4
> php7.4-ctype
> php7.4-exif
> php7.4-ffi
> php7.4-fileinfo
> php7.4-ftp
> php7.4-gd	7.4.33-1+deb11u4
> php7.4-gettext
> php7.4-iconv
> php7.4-json	7.4.33-1+deb11u4
> php7.4-mysql	7.4.33-1+deb11u4
> php7.4-mysqli
> php7.4-mysqlnd
> php7.4-opcache	7.4.33-1+deb11u4
> php7.4-pdo
> php7.4-pdo-mysql
> php7.4-phar
> php7.4-posix
> php7.4-readline	7.4.33-1+deb11u4
> php7.4-shmop
> php7.4-sockets
> php7.4-sysvmsg
> php7.4-sysvsem
> php7.4-sysvshm
> php7.4-tokenizer
> php8.0-common
> php8.1-common
> phpapi-20190902
> root@invader:/etc/php/7.4# apt update

I see a lot of php 7.4 but no php 8.2. I think you need more 8.2. But
that should have been installed as part of the upgrade. I'd try running
"apt install php".

Also, don't purge any of the 7.4 or older stuff until you are well
satisfied that 8.2 is working correctly.

> > Also, to make things easier down the road, install the generic
> > equivalent of a php package. E.g. php-imagick rather than
> > php8.2-imagick.
>
> I also installed php-imagick along with it's dependencies but I still
> get the same result.

Unless you need it, I'd purge it. I intended that as an example, not
something to actually do.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com