Re: Problem with php after upgrading to Bookworm

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:24:19 +0200
Alexis Grigoriou <alexis@nanoid.net> wrote:

> All
> I see is probably the php code. If I remember correctly, before the
> upgrade php 7.4 was installed in my Bulleye installation. There is a
> directory in /etc/php/7.4, although 8.2 is the default in Bookworm,
> but there is no /etc/php/8.2 directory.

Do you know for a fact that you have php 8.2 installed? The
/etc/php/8.2 directory should be there. What do you get when you run:

dpkg-query --show 'php*'

Please run that in a terminal window, and copy and paste the results,
including the command prompt and the trailing prompt, into your reply
email.

Even if php8.2 itself is installed, you will likely need other php8.2
packages.

Also, to make things easier down the road, install the generic
equivalent of a php package. E.g. php-imagick rather than
php8.2-imagick.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com