Re: raid10 is killing me, and applications that aren't willingtowait for it to respond

On 12/13/23 13:56, Tom Furie wrote:
gene heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> writes:

It is a separate 6 port sata controller because the mobo is out of
ports.  There is no obvious lag during bios post or grub booting it.

That *should* rule out DNS then, unless something really strange is
going on. What does mdadm tell you about the raid device, and its
component devices?

Is the filesystem on the raid healthy?

According to the tools, it was a few days ago. This has been a pita from the gitgo of installing bookworm over a year ago with the original net-installer.

Cheers,
Tom

Thanks Tom.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.