How can I find packages manually installed using "dpkg -i"?

I want to upgrade Bullseye to Bookworm and I want to remove all packages that I installed manually, downloading the .debs
 and then using "dpkg -i".

Before you say:

$ apt list '?narrow(?installed, ?not(?origin(Debian)))'

The problem with that is there are packages that I added from the Linux Mint repos (not manually) and that I want to keep and they all have the tag "local". For example:

mintmenu/now 6.1.5 all [installed,local]
mintreport/now 1.3.5 all [installed,local]
mintsources/now 2.1.9 all [installed,local]

because they were installed from a compressed image.

/var/log/dpkg.log is also (mysteriously) empty.

And obviously bash_history doesn't go far enough.

Any clue?

--
Ottavio Caruso