Re: Debian will not boot any more, wrong UUID

On Sun, 2023-10-01 at 00:01 -0700, David Christensen wrote:
> On 9/30/23 19:59, hw wrote:
> >
> > I guess your notebook is now bricked.  If it's still under warranty,
> > have them fix it.
>

> AIUI Windows 11 still works, so the notebook computer is not bricked;
> but it no longer plays nice with dual-boot Windows 11 and Debian on the
> NVMe drive.

Right, it's bricked.  What good is a computer when you can't run the
software you want to run on it.

It's kinda like a bicycle you can't ride on paved surfaces.  Such a
bycicle is effectively bricked.  There aren't many surfaces that
aren't paved you could ride on, and riding bicycles on unpaved
surfaces is even worse than riding a bycicle ...